|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Life According to Anberlin

So, I know these things are kind of dorky and lame... but you know what? I'm kind of dorky and lame and I find a strange enjoyment out of doing them. So there.

Using only the song names of one artist, I answered the questions below.  I didn't repeat a song title, and it was definitely harder than I thought it would be... Enjoy: My Life According to Anberlin.

Artist: Anberlin

Are you a male or a female?: Audrey, Start the Revolution!

Describe yourself: The Undeveloped Story

How do you feel?: The Feel Good Drag

Describe where you currently live: Hello Alone

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: Adelaide

Your favorite form of transportation: Autobahn

Your best friend is: Cadence

You and your best friends are: The Runaways

What's the weather like?: The Symphony of Blase

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: A Heavy Hearted Work Of Staggering Genius

What is life to you?: A Whisper and A Clamor

Your relationship: Fin
 
Your fear: Time & Confusion

What is the best advice you have to give?: Change the World (Lost Ones)

Thought for the day: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

How would you like to die?: Godspeed

My soul's present condition: Dismantle Repair

My motto: Uncanny

1 comment:

Cody said...

Great band! Great blog! And I love your art!!! I can't wait to move back to Omaha so that we can hang again!