It's a New Year. 2011 to be exact.
It's nuts how fast time flies by... especially 2010. I finished student teaching, had my art show, and graduated... completing these tasks seemed relentless, but in fact, they just FLEW by.
I am really really excited for 2011. I am excited to see where God is leading me and where he is drawing my heart. I am excited for New Zealand and the adventure that I will embark on there. I can't wait to meet new people and strengthen relationships with old friends. 2011 is going to be a year of growing up and maturing I think... I am both freaked out of my mind and ecstatic.
I hope I learn a lot this year. A LOT. I hope that God just breaks my heart. I hope he instills wisdom in me and continues to push me to be the woman He created me to be.
I also really want to (finally) run a half marathon this year.
What do you hope for this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment