I was sitting in my old apartment at the island in my kitchen/living room. I was eating dinner but as soon as I was done, all my dishes were gone. This, however, didn't even seem to phase me. I hear a really loud knock on my door and I run for it. It sounded super urgent. When I open the door, there is the hallway are a bunch of my friends... but something was very different about all of them... OH, I know what it was, they were all half animal (Yeah, WEIRD, I know). There stood Cody (half gopher), Meghan (half cat), Josh (half donkey), Alyse (half mouse), Ravi (half mountain lion), Alex (half wolf), Dud (half pigeon), and Nate (half moose). I was fully human... standing in my apartment door just staring at my friends who had somehow turned part animal. I was confused, but I let them all in. They were all bickering about something (which actually is fairly normal) as they walked to my living room and sat down. Nate Frew broke a lamp when we hit it with his antlers. Glass was everywhere, and Dud started eating the glass chunks. We started talking about animal ethics, getting on topics such as product testing on animals, forest preservation laws, and the use of leashes for domestic animals. All of a sudden, Alex and Josh start fighting. A wolf versus a donkey... pretty hilarious. Josh kicked Al in the face and Al clawed Josh in the stomach. Both were getting hurt pretty bad but they weren't stopping. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see my window opening and in crawls an ENORMOUS spider. No one but me and Dud even seems to notice the spider that gradually makes it's way into my apartment. Then, as quick as a flash, the spider grabs Dud, the half pigeon, and crawls out the window with him. I crawl out the window after them, trying to save him, but I was too late and Dud got eaten. I go back into my apartment and I started yelling at everyone for not even caring that Dud got taken away and eaten by the giant spider... Meghan looks at me with a straight (but nasty cat face) that there was no need to worry because her and Ravi were going to eat him later anyways.
End of dream.
What the Heck?
I seriously don't even know what is going through my head at night. I almost want to go to a dream analyst just to see what they would say.
3 comments:
wow, that's all I can say, maybe one of the craziest dreams I've ever heard. I love that I'm a wolf though and Dud was a pigeon. And it's very fitting that Josh was a donkey lol.
This is awesome! Just one question, what half of me was human and what half was gopher? I am seriously having a blast trying to picture this scene in my mind! Hooray for your weird dreams!
b. i adore your twisted dreams. for the record i am not even close to being half mouse, i'm quite the opposite. your dream self is silly.
good luck dud. i hate spiders.
Post a Comment