|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EDU 548: SUCK FEST


I DESPISE my Education 548 class... Reading in content areas. First of all, I am studying to me an ART teacher. I don't use and won't use text books when I teach. When we have been going through all our content, my professor has even looked me in the eye and said, "well, you probably won't even use this..." OKAY. THANKS. So, why do I even have to take it?! Explain that to me, woman.

I am sitting in this class and I just want to scream. She's currently reading a children's book to us... thanks but I'm 21. And in college. And uninterested.



This is me. Pissed. In class. Death.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you are such a babe.

Beth said...

... Is that sarcasm?