SAD.
Things I will miss about the Rechurch office:
1. Drinking really good coffee with Amy.
2. Nate's ridiculous comments about bowel movements and his impeccable timing with creating and recognizing awkward moments.
3. Having to wear more layers to keep warm INSIDE than outside.
4. Taking naps on the couches during my lunch break.
5. The beautiful Mac desktop computer.
6. Making kids lessons and props for music class.
7. Being yelled at by Joe if I leave his office door open too long and let all the heat out.
8. My super comfortable bright red chair. I love red.
9. The monster, hormonal printer that only prints, scans, and copies when it feels like it.
10. The endless supply of post-its.
11. All the little tasks that all the staff members ask me to do... like putting stamps on things, stapling, cutting up paper, calling people I have never met... the list goes on... They always feel bad, but I love doing it all.
So many memories...

No comments:
Post a Comment