|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kiwi. Sheep.

It's cold here.  Real cold.

I decided to take a walk... and as I did this, I passed by an artisan market.  I love art and I love markets.  Double whammy, helllloooooo.

As I was wandering through the market, I found myself stumbling across the homemade wool hats and scarves.  I probably have enough scarves and hats to last me a lifetime, but I could not resist the merino wool these were made out of.  As I was searching through the boxes of handmade goods, I stumbled across a beauty... a merino wool reversible headband.  One side, kiwis.  The other side, sheep.  SO NEW ZEALAND.  I had to buy it.  Not to mention, it was one of the cheapest things I have purchased here and it is worth every penny.

Long live the reversible kiwi/sheep headband.


No comments: