|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teaching Jobs.

This post is NOT an April Fool's joke... that would just be redundant.

I finally finished up a few teaching job applications and sent them into the districts!  I still have heaps more I need to fill out - I feel like most of my summer (eh, Winter here in NZ) is going to be job hunting and filling out applications... kinda sucky, but necessary.  It's also probably a really good thing tat I am looking all over the US, not just in one state/city/area.

It's all pretty surreal to think about, really.  I mean, I graduated almost 6 months ago... I finished my student teaching over one year ago... I don't know where the time is going, all I know is that it is going fast.

Please pray for me as I continue to fill out teaching applications.  Don't pray that I just get a job... pray for opportunities and that I embrace them.  Pray that I ultimately go where God is leading me.  Pray for effective communication while I am still living abroad.  Pray that if I do get offered a position, it will be the right one for me.

Thanks for continuing on this journey toward adulthood with me!

Cheers!

No comments: