|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poetic Slam Dunk

I have been trying to be more intentional about reading more articles and blogs by pastors and theologians. I have been trying to push myself to learn more and always be seeking.  I have come to realize that the minute I run out of questions and start doing all the answering is the minute I need to reevaluate what I am actually believing.

Anyways, today, when I was having a nosy around the 'Art' section of MArs Hill pastor Mark Driscoll's blog, I came across this piece of Slam poetry about 'Singleness'.  I know I have posted on this topic before, so I won't go into it again.  But, if you are interested, you should have a listen.  This poem is mad awesome and she has a serious heart for God.

'Singleness' Slam Poem

No comments: