|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pet Peeves

I am normally a pretty laid back person and not a lot of things bother me... but the few things that do bother me, REALLY bother me. Those pesky little pet peeves that everyone has just KILL me when people are doing them. I try to stay cool, but it is just insanely hard sometimes. If you are looking for ways to really bug me, here are some of my pet peeves:

1. When people blow their noses near food. Kleenex in the kitchen? NO WAY. If you blow your nose around me when I am eating or in a space that has food, I completely lose my appetite, and honestly, I feel like I am going to vomit. Here's a little piece of advice for you... GO TO THE BATHROOM. Please and thanks.

2. When people leave their blinkers on after they've already changed lanes. One time, on my way home from Omaha, a man on I-80 passed a semi, put on his blinker, and got back into the right lane... but forgot to take his blinker off... for 25 minutes... I got so annoyed I decided to pass him, even though he was already going pretty fast and well over the speed limit. I just couldn't handle it. And then I got pulled over for speeding. Stupid cop. I know, some blinkers are super quiet, but double check and make sure you turn yours off if you are driving around with me.

3. People who don't wear camisoles or undershirts when their shirts are see-through. I don't want to see your leopard print bra or fratty tattoo through your thin, white t-shirt. Wear something underneath.

4. 'Honor student' bumper stickers... or anything that says, 'My golden retriever is smarter than your honors student'. Sorry, but that's not true at all. And I don't care if your 3rd grader is an honors student... they are in third grade and it's really not that impressive.


Those are the main ones as of now. Other things don'y bother me too much... unless it's winking... I can't handle winking.

Please avoid 1-4 when you are with or around me. Thanks.

No comments: