|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Art

I haven't really had time to make much art lately... it's kind of driving me crazy. I have been doing a few sketches here and there and I finished a couple of small scale pen and ink pieces, but nothing too substantial. I am really looking forward to getting into the studio a lot this summer and just going to town on those canvases.

This summer and this fall, I will be working on and completing my BFA Studio Art (painting and drawing) degree. I know it's going to be a lot of work and I know how much I have to still do, but I am so ecstatic for this happen. I have always been a little self-conscious about my art, just because I always feel I can improve it somehow. But this show will be a show of my best works... works that represent WHO I am as an artist. That's a lot of pressure, but I am 100% up for the challenge...

Until I can paint and draw some more, I posted a few new pictures of my art from last semester and such on the sidebar below my little music/ipod thing, so check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments: