I would love to do what this girl is doing. Just paint for the Lord. Just have HUGE canvases and go crazy. I should really make that investment and find a spot. Because, it is the coolest thing ever.
The second part of this video is of her using painting as a form of worship... AND she is painting to my favorite song. I hope it moves you, both her art and the song. It just awakens in me and reminds me of the beauty of worship and how in ANYTHING you do, you can praise the FATHER. This is definitely something I need to be reminded of every day... especially in conjunction with my thesis.
Enjoy.
1 comment:
Love this video - ever since I found it, I watch it once every few weeks. The song is also fast becoming one of my favs... even though I don't know how to scream along with them.
Post a Comment