|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA
Thursday, September 17, 2009
An Ordinary Girl Encountering the Awkwardness of Life
So, a few posts ago, I mentioned how I am clumsy and awkward. Well, this is still true. VERY true. So true, that I think I am going to start another blog dedicated to recalling my encounters with "the awkward". Awkward moments, awkward people, embarrassment, and basically how I am a magnet for 'out of the ordinary' circumstances. This blog that you are reading at this very moment was originally created to be a compilation of my thoughts, ideas, and basically an overall telling of what is going on in my life. If I posted every time something strange happened to me on top of things I have been learning and such, I would be posting numerous times a day. So, I think I am going to expand. This particular blog will still account to my growth as a human being, a spot to share my thoughts, and also a tool to explain some cool things going on in my life (a little catch up, if you will), but my new blog will be a dedication to the unanticipated randomness and hilariousness that is BETH. Seriously people, this is going to be awesome. I am pretty excited about it. I already have some really good stories to tell. I even got suggestions from a good friend to make it into a movie... so.... who would play me? Huh. I will have to think about it... ANYWAYS: Check it out. Below is my new blog address/link. Save it. Cherish it. Check it (and this one of course) out frequently, please. Comment on it. Love you all! Thanks for supporting all my blog endeavors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I am so excited! You seriously just made my day...then again my life here is super boring so that doesn't take much. But for real this is going to be awesome!
Post a Comment