|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Friday, November 14, 2008

FAIL.

So all my friends and the people I work with at church think I am too busy.  Every time they organize a little "get together" I am always too freaking busy to go.  I either have night class, some mundane meeting, or already made plans doing something else.  I don't go back on my word, so therefore, I still go.  Well last night, I tried to be a really good friend and go see some of my friends play basketball.  I had never been to one of their games, so I just assumed they played at their school, Nebraska Christian College.  So I get mapquest directions and head out right after my night class.  I found the school really easily, even though it is down a creepy gravel road and pretty much isolated from the rest of the town.  I park and call my friend Meghan to ask where I go next.  She tells me that she is holding the door open and doesn't see me.  I ask her which building and apparently, there was only supposed to be one bid building with lights on.  I was looking at the school and telling myself, hmmm, there is definitely more than one big building with lights on.  She then asks if I was at Calvary. Nope, I wasn't.  I didn't even know what the heck Calvary was.  I drove half an hour to see my friends and I was at the wrong place ('cause apparently they don't even play at their school... who doesn't play at their school?!...hmmm... I guess the fact that they don't even has a gym makes a little bit of a difference).  Half time was over at this point and there was no way I was going to make it. So I just went home. UGH. Man, I try to do something and I fail.  I am such a dork... geeeez. At least it was a nice little drive... and at least I didn't lock my keys in my car like Meghan did later in the night. (bahahahahahaha!)

No comments: