|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Monday, May 5, 2008

So Much Space

I am currently sitting in the middle of my new living room... just sitting and thinking and reflecting.  Finals are all over and my mom came to Omaha this past weekend and helped me move into my new apartment.  I have spent the past few nights just hanging out and organizing the space.  I don't remember the last time I have felt so free with my time.  Last night, Anne (my new roommate), her boyfriend Charlie, Anne's Mom, and I went to dinner across the street (HOW GREAT IS THAT?!?!?!) to Nicola's.  We just sat outside, soaked in the gorgeous weather, and ate dinner over light conversation.  It was idyllic.  Today, I am going to be doing the same... just packing things I don't need and putting my things in their right spaces... there is not really much else to say, besides that having my own space and time is incredible.

No comments: