
As some of you may know (or maybe know a little too well), I like really dark, mysterious, edgy, emotionally twisted things. I don't exactly know why, but I always have. I like music that really digs down into the heart, I love movies that explore the deepest realms of the human soul, and I love reading books that really challenge and provoke thought and discussion. Every once and awhile, I do enjoy sitting and watching a ridiculous comedy that has no relevance, but if I really had my choice, I would choose something on the other side of the genre spectrum.
If you are like me, you should check out www.postsecret.com.
People from all around the country mail in one of their secrets in some kind of creative manner. Between 10 and 20 are chosen each sunday and posted up on this site. A lot of them are raw and twisted, but they are the gut-retching truth. To me, that is beautiful. Truth is absolutely gorgeous.
No comments:
Post a Comment