
So I am soon to be the last "official" Cavender girl... Amanda, my oldest sister, has been married for two years and Jackie, the middle sister, just got engaged today. NUTS. Life is crazy, but so so so full of love, and it's occasions like this that give me a little reminder. I would say I am pretty good at being optimistic about life and finding joy in the little things, but I LOVE testaments like engagements, births, birthdays, and holidays to remind me just how great life really is. Praise Him! My family is glorious. My sister's are beautiful inside and out, and to know they are happy and loving life brings me soooo much joy. I love my brother-in-law Elliot a lot and I am so excited to have Matt join our family as well! Jackie and I were just talking about this after she sent me a picture text message of her engagement ring, but when her and Matt get married, her name will be Jackie Wild. Ha, so perfect. Not to mention I love weddings. Dressing up is one of my favorite things to do ever. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing junky jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie (this is what my outfit is comprised of 90% of the time), but I adore those rare moments I actually take time to "get cute." Life is so good. Hectic and crazy some times, but nonetheless, SO good.
No comments:
Post a Comment