...It might be Beth Cavender. Okay, so I might be exaggerating a little, but I think I have given a little too much money to Big Brain over the past 3 years while living in Omaha. For those of you that don't know, Big Brain is the local tattoo/piercing place that also happens to be located conveniently right down the street from my loft. I like piercings. My new addition? A lovely 1 1/2 inch bar through my left ear (an industrial for the piercing literate). I have wanted this for awhile and I finally got it. Three of my friends and I just decided at 11pm on Valentine's Day to go get piercings we have been wanting... This was my kind of Valentine's Day! It was pretty funny at the time... completely spontaneous and slightly irresponsible, but nonetheless, awesome. So this makes holes #7 and #8... what's next?
|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA
Monday, February 16, 2009
If Big Brain had a middle name...
...It might be Beth Cavender. Okay, so I might be exaggerating a little, but I think I have given a little too much money to Big Brain over the past 3 years while living in Omaha. For those of you that don't know, Big Brain is the local tattoo/piercing place that also happens to be located conveniently right down the street from my loft. I like piercings. My new addition? A lovely 1 1/2 inch bar through my left ear (an industrial for the piercing literate). I have wanted this for awhile and I finally got it. Three of my friends and I just decided at 11pm on Valentine's Day to go get piercings we have been wanting... This was my kind of Valentine's Day! It was pretty funny at the time... completely spontaneous and slightly irresponsible, but nonetheless, awesome. So this makes holes #7 and #8... what's next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe while you are visiting in April, we should go get a tat... ; ) Let me know...
Post a Comment