|| We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home || TWLOHA

Friday, February 20, 2009

Blood and Barf

Picture this:

I am sitting in the library, minding my own business and studying for EDU 525: Inclusion in the classroom.  Really exciting. Well, I go to pick up my backpack and somehow, I bumped my ear and something got caught on my new piercing and pulled.  It hurt really bad and started to GUSH blood.  Like, all over.  Luckily, there was some random napkin on the table.  Hoping that it wasn't  used, I just grabbed it and put it on my ear.  SOAKED.  Then, I look over at the table next to me and this freshman boy is sitting there just staring at me as I tend to my wound.  He looks super pale and just disgusted.  I felt really awkward and didn't know what to do, so I just showed him my ear and said, "Man, these piercings will just get ya!"  He then proceeded to get up and walk away. Fast.  I hope it was to the bathroom to puke...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... this is the most amazing story I have heard all week. :)