It was just one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong. I barely EVER get sick... and of course, yesterday, I start feeling awful. Hoping it was just a short term bug, I tried sleeping it off. Instead, this morning, I woke up feeling like death. Ironically enough, the one class I have on Friday's is a class I can't really miss. So besides feeling so sick, I had to write two papers about community service for Gamma Phi. These are awards for National Convention this summer. That means, I am responsible for representing our chapter of Gamma Phi Beta is regards to anything service or community related. I still haven't finished them, and they are due tonight... talk about stress and the uncertainty on what to really write. Also, housing plans are frustrating me and plans are falling through. The study abroad program I was looking into was denied by the University because Creighton had never worked with them before and the classes didn't match the curriculum. My best friend is in an entirely different country for the rest of semester. I am nervous whether or not I get the job I applied for this summer. One of my relatives is extremely ill and that is stressing out my family. I am taking the maximum number of credits and I have so many papers and tests due soon. There is just a lot going on around me and there is a lot going on inside my head...
I am SO stressed out. That's probably why I am sick.
I know that God has a plan and I know that He will not give me anything more than I can handle. I feel like this is a close breaking point for me... I feel like I am going to snap. I just need to relax and set my eyes upon the important things.
1 comment:
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
-2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Post a Comment