It was driving me NUTS. It's uncomfortable and scratchy. Not to mention, just gross looking. I measured the longest hair I could find on one of my legs just to prove how nasty it was, and it was almost 3/4 of an inch. SICK. Luckily, I have blonde hair so it's not completely manly, but still, it's gross.
I wasn't able to do a midnight shave yesterday, but I did take a study break yesterday to put my leg hair to death. I never knew how much I loved freshly shaven legs until that very moment I climbed into bed and felt cool sheets on my smooth legs. Best feeling in the world. I feel sorry for all you males who don't know what it's like.
Overall, it was a good experience. Would I do it again? YES. Just to have that Dec. 1st feeling once again. TOTALLY worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment